Kunming Medical University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 – 2023
1. Enrollment category
1. Master’s and doctoral students in medicine-related majors taught in both Chinese and English.
2. Chinese-taught undergraduates majoring in medicine.
2. Enrollment majors
For details, please refer to the “Kunming Medical University 2022 International Student Enrollment Program Catalog” published by our school , and check the website: http://www.kmmc.cn/list1936.aspx .
3. Eligibility criteria for Kunming Medical University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 – 2023
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with good character , good health , excellent academic performance , and be able to consciously abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China and the school rules and regulations of Kunming Medical University , and respect Chinese customs.
2. The scholarship enrollment quota of this project is only used to recruit new students.
3. Educational background and age requirements
①Applying for a bachelor’s degree : with a high school diploma or above or equivalent, aged 18 to 25;
② Applying for a master’s degree : with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and the application major is similar to the undergraduate major, aged 18 to 35 years old;
③Applying for a doctoral degree: with a master’s degree or equivalent, and the application major is similar to the master’s or undergraduate major , and the age is 18 to 45 years old;
4. Language proficiency requirements
① Chinese-taught program: Have the ability to use Chinese to study the major, and the Chinese language ability should at least reach the level of “Chinese Language Proficiency Standards for International Students” ( HSK4).
②English -taught programs: Have the ability to study majors in English. Applicants whose native language is not English-speaking countries must submit proof of IELTS, TOEFL or other English test scores (IELTS score of at least 6.0/TOEFL Internet-based test score of at least 85 points, other English proficiency test scores refer to the requirements of IELTS and TOEFL scores ). Applicants whose native language is English or whose language of instruction is English in the previous stage (academic degree) are required to submit English scores and a certificate issued by the school. ※Preference will be given to applicants with HSK level 3 and above certificates.
4. Kunming Medical University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 – 2023 Application time
January 1, 2022 to March 20, 2022
5. Application process
1. Online registration
Kunming Medical University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 – 2023 Applicants must log in to http://www.campuschina.org ( the Chinese Government Scholarship Management Information System for Studying in China), fill in and submit the application information online. Kunming Medical University’s online application acceptance agency number is 10678. Please select “B” for the type of study abroad program. Online registration must submit the following materials:
① “Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form” (automatically generated for registration);
②Passport (must be within the validity period) photo page;
③ “Physical Examination Form for Foreigners” and blood test report;
④Notarized Chinese or English version of the highest degree graduation certificate, degree certificate and transcript;
⑤ HSK level 4 and above certificates (applicants of Chinese-taught programs must submit);
⑥Proof of English proficiency (ability) (applicants of English-taught programs must submit);
⑦ Resume and study plan;
⑧ Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors (must be submitted by applicants for graduate programs);
⑨ No criminal record certificate.
2. Audit and Interview
The school will review the application materials of the applicants, conduct interviews for those who pass the preliminary review, and recommend those who meet the conditions.
3. Submit to the China Scholarship Council for review.
6. Admission and Registration
1. The school will issue the admission notice and JW201 form to the admitted students. The admitted students must apply for an X1 visa within the time specified in the admission notice, and report to the designated school with all original application materials and admission materials. During the epidemic control period, online registration should be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the school, and any other type of visa is not allowed to come to China.
2. Scholarship recipients may not change the admission institution after admission, and in principle, may not change the study major and study period.
3. Those who cannot register for special reasons must apply for leave in writing to Kunming Medical University in advance. Those who fail to register within two weeks without any reason will not be allowed to retain their scholarship qualifications.
4. During the period of the new crown pneumonia, the school will notify the admitted students of registration and education management related matters in accordance with relevant national and regional requirements.
7. Contact information
Address : No. 1168, Chunrong West Road, Yuhua Street, Chenggong District, Kunming City, Yunnan , China Postcode 650500
Admissions and Student Management Office, School of International Education, Kunming Medical University
Contact : Mr. Qu, Mr. Cheng
Email : email@example.com
Tel : +86-871-65932610
Fax : +86-871-65932610
Website : http://www.campuschina.org