Xidian University Chinese Government Scholarship CSC 2022
Xidian University 2022 International Student Graduate Program Admissions Guide
|Schools and majors|
Master’s degree: 3 years
Doctoral program: 4 years
Please see attachment 1 for the majors to apply for . Only fall admissions are accepted in September each year.
The first batch: December 30, 2021 – April 15, 2022, admission results announcement time: early May 2022
The second batch: April 15, 2022 – June 15, 2022, admission results announcement time: early July 2022
Chinese Government Scholarship applicants onlyApplicants can apply in the first batch; Xidian University Huashan Scholarship applicants can apply in two batches.
|Qualifications required for |
1. Applicants should be non-Chinese nationals. For those who were originally Chinese citizens and later became foreign nationals, our school implements the “Notice of the Ministry of Education on Regulating the Work Related to the Acceptance of International Students in Our Colleges and Universities” http://www.gov.cn /zhengce/zhengceku/2020-06/10/content_5518369.htm.
2. Physical and mental health (no infectious diseases and no physical or mental disorders that affect normal learning), and must abide by Chinese laws and regulations and the discipline and school rules of Xidian University, and respect Chinese social ethics and customs.
3. Applicants for a master’s degree must have obtained a bachelor’s degree; applicants for a doctoral degree must have a master’s degree.
4. Language ability
(1) Applicants for Chinese-taught majors must have a Chinese proficiency level of HSK Level 4 and a score of 210 or above. Those who do not meet the requirements can apply for the preparatory program of our school first. Those who pass the assessment after the study are not required to provide additional Chinese proficiency. prove. Applicants whose native language is Chinese or who use Chinese to teach in high school can be exempted from providing HSK scores after being recognized by our school;
(2) Applicants for majors taught in English must have an English proficiency of 6.5 or above in IELTS or 80 in TOEFL and 105 in Duolingo; applicants from English-speaking countries may apply for exemption from providing relevant English scores. List of English-speaking countries: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-appendix-b-english-language .
|Application and Admission Process|
Step 1 – Prepare application materials
1. Scanned copy of the original highest degree certificate. Degree certificates obtained overseas must be notarized and a scanned copy of the notarized certificate must be submitted. Fresh graduates should be issued a “Pre-Graduation Certificate” ( Appendix 2 ) by their own institutions. After being admitted, they must submit the original degree certificate and a scanned copy of the notary certificate.
2. Scanned copies of the original transcripts of all courses at the highest academic level. Fresh graduates can provide existing transcripts and submit full transcripts after being admitted.
3. Scanned copy of valid passport information page (valid for more than two years).
4. Proof of Chinese and English language proficiency.
5. Personal resume.
6. Study and research plan in China. The number of words should not be less than 800 characters, written in Chinese or English.
7. Two recommendation letters from associate professors or professors.
8. Acceptance letter from international student tutor of Xidian University ( Appendix 3 ). Please contact our school tutor in advance ( Appendix 4 ) to obtain and upload it to the application system.
9. Applicants who are already in China must submit a scanned copy of the passport visa page, residence permit page and the school performance certificate issued by the current school.
10. Physical examination records of foreigners ( Appendix 5 ). Valid for six months from the date of issue.
11. No criminal record certificate. The content of the certificate must indicate the validity period. If there is no validity period, it will be valid within 6 months from the date of issuance; fresh graduates in China can submit a certificate of school performance. If it is not possible to provide a certificate of no criminal record due to various special circumstances, please fill in the “No Criminal Commitment” ( Appendix 6 ).
12. Self-funded applicants Applicants must provide the Financial Guarantee Letter ( Appendix 7 ).
13. Self-introduction video. Applicants for majors taught in Chinese need to record in Chinese; applicants for majors taught in English need to record in English. The content of the video includes basic personal information and basic understanding of the applied major. The duration should not exceed 1 minute. Make sure that the picture is clear and free of noise, and upload it after compression. The upload format is zip, rar and no more than 25M.
14. Other supporting materials, such as certificate of award, certificate of paper publication, etc.
15. Application fee (600 yuan) payment certificate. Failure to pay the application fee will invalidate the application. Once the registration fee is paid, it will not be refunded whether or not you are admitted. For payment details, please refer to https://sie.xidian.edu.cn/info/1075/2131.htm .
1. All the above application materials must be in Chinese or English language, and the texts other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by a notarized English or Chinese translation.
2. There is no need to mail paper application materials. The admissions team of our school and the department has the right to request the applicant to provide the original written version of the application materials or the certification document issued by the designated certification agency for further inspection.
3. The originals of all kinds of materials provided by the applicant must be scanned in color with a scanner and then uploaded. Picture files taken by mobile phones or cameras are not accepted, and photocopies are not accepted.
4. If the application materials are incomplete, the application will not be accepted.
5. Applicants must ensure that the application content filled in and the uploaded attachment materials are true and valid. If there is any dishonesty, the qualification to apply for this school will be permanently disqualified.
6. All the attached materials involved in this brochure can be downloaded from this website: https://sie.xidian.edu.cn/info/1290/2271.htm .
Step 2 – Complete the online application
1. The “International Student Application System” is the only valid application platform. Applicants should log in to the system to register, fill in the application information and upload the application materials. Application system link: http://xdgjxs.xidian.edu.cn/internationalEducationStudent/2022/9 .
2. Applicants need to fill in their email address, phone number, and mailing address accurately. The Admissions Office will send various application results and notifications through this email address. During the admission period, applicants must reply to our school’s emails in a timely manner; applicants who fail to respond to emails in a timely manner or fail to submit supplementary materials as required within the specified time will be deemed to have given up.
Step 3 – Review Admissions
1. The school evaluates the overall quality of applicants through reviewing application materials, college re-examination assessment and other links, and selects the best for admission.
2. Applicants should pay attention to the review status of the application system and personal email address in time, and improve relevant information or supplement relevant materials according to the feedback from our school.
3. Once admitted, students are not allowed to change their major, duration of study and language of instruction.
Step 4 – Mail Admission Materials
After the admission is completed, the school will mail the “Admission Notice” and the “Visa Application Form for Studying in China” (JW201/JW202) to the students themselves according to the address information filled in the system when they apply.
|project||Application fee||tuition fee||medical insurance premium||Accommodation Fee (On-Campus)|
|master||600 yuan||22,000 yuan/person/academic year||800 yuan/person/year||5000-15000 yuan/person/year|
|PhD||600 yuan||33,000 yuan/person/academic year||800 yuan/person/year||5000-15000 yuan/person/year|
1. The above fees are calculated in RMB.
2. Due to limited on-campus housing resources, housing applications are made on a first-come, first-served basis. Students who fail to book on-campus housing need to contact off-campus housing by themselves.
|Scholarships : Xidian University Chinese Government Scholarship CSC 2022 |
Xidian University offers the following scholarships for outstanding international graduate students:
(1) Chinese Government Scholarship
Chinese government scholarships usually subsidize tuition, living expenses, accommodation, and medical insurance. Students who receive this scholarship must undergo strict annual review. Applicants can choose either Type A or Type B to apply for the Chinese Government Scholarship, but they cannot apply for the two channels repeatedly.
1.Type A- country bilateral projects
Application Majors: All majors in our school can be applied for. Please refer to Attachment 1 for the list of enrollment majors.
①Xidian University Chinese Government Scholarship CSC 2022 . Applicants should consult the relevant departments of their country or the Chinese embassy or consulate in the country for the Chinese government scholarship application qualifications, requirements, procedures, materials, institution code and scholarship sub-project types. The contact information of Chinese embassies and consulates abroad can be inquired on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China ( https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/web/ ).
②Applicants can contact our school to inform the scholarship application intention before formally submitting the application, and apply on our school’s “International Student Application System”, our school will issue a “pre-admission notice” for eligible applicants “.
③ After confirming that the applicant has obtained the pre-admission qualification of our school, the applicant should submit a formal application to the embassy or consulate abroad and log in to the “China Scholarship Council Online Application System for Studying in China” (http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn) Complete the scholarship online application process.
2.Type B -University Independent Enrollment Project, China-Africa Friendship Project, Silk Road Project
Apply for a major:
Postgraduate majors: Information and Communication Engineering, Electronic Science and Technology, Computer Science and Technology, Control Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Physics, Business Administration, Cyberspace Security;
Doctoral majors: Information and Communication Engineering, Electronic Science and Technology, Computer Science and Technology, Control Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Optical Engineering, Physics, Management Science and Engineering, Cyberspace Security
①Applicants log in to the “CSC Online Application System for Studying in China” (http://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn) to complete the online application process for the scholarship. When applying, please select Category B for “Type of Study Abroad Program”. “Acceptor Code”, please fill in 10701.
②After completing the application in the previous step, download the “Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form”.
③Applicants should log in to our school’s “International Student Application System” to register and submit the application before the application deadline, and upload the downloaded “Chinese Government Scholarship Application Form” as one of the attachments to the application system.
(2) Huashan Scholarship of Xidian University
First-class scholarship: including tuition and living expenses (Master 1,700RMB/person/month, Ph.D. 2,200RMB/person/month)
Second-class scholarship: includes tuition fees
Third-class scholarship: includes 50% of tuition fees
Huashan Scholarship recipients need to participate in the annual review, and they can continue to enjoy this scholarship after passing the review. Applicants must fill in the “Xidian University Huashan Scholarship Application Form” ( Appendix 8 ) and upload it to our school’s “International Student Application System” together with other application materials.
The final scholarship category and grade obtained by the applicant will be determined by Xidian University based on the overall quality of the applicant and the scholarship quota of the current year.
1. Those who are admitted must hold an entry study (X1) visa to register. Those who hold other types of visas will not be allowed to register. The specific requirements for applying for an entry-study (X1) visa are subject to the visa list provided by the Chinese embassy or consulate abroad.
2. The autumn registration time of Xidian University is usually from the end of August to the beginning of September. The admitted applicants must come to the school to register in strict accordance with the time, place and requirements stipulated in the “Admission Notice”. Those who fail to complete the registration procedures for more than two weeks after the specified enrollment period will be disqualified for admission and scholarship. If you are still unable to enter the country to study due to the epidemic, you can participate in our school’s online courses or apply for a one-year extension of admission. If the deferred admission is entitled to a scholarship, our school will also retain its scholarship eligibility.
3. The documents required for registration include: my ordinary passport, admission notice, JW202/201, highest degree certificate and notarization, transcript, language proficiency certificate, and physical examination records. The above documents must be originals for inspection. Those who cannot provide or the originals are inconsistent with the scanned information provided at the time of application will be disqualified from admission. If the medical examination record information does not match the applicant’s actual health status, admission will be disqualified.
Admissions website: sie.xidian.edu.cn
Admissions Address: Room 306, Main Office Building, No. 266, Xinglong Section, Xifeng Road, Xi’an City, Shaanxi Province
For more information, welcome to follow