Xian Shiyou University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
Xi’an Shiyou University 2022 “Silk Road” Chinese Government Scholarship Program Admissions Guide
In order to develop exchanges and cooperation between China and other countries in the field of education, and to cultivate leading talents and engineering and technical talents in the oil and gas field for countries along the “Belt and Road”, Xi’an Shiyou University has established the “Silk Road” Chinese Government Scholarship with the approval of the Ministry of Education of China project.
- Enrollment objects for Xian Shiyoy University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
1 . Citizens of countries along the “Belt and Road”, in good health, friendly to China, and have no criminal record. Citizens of Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and other countries will be preferentially recruited according to the needs of the project. The website for countries along the “Belt and Road”: http://cie.xsyu.edu.cn/zsxx/zlxz.htm .
2 . Applicants for a bachelor’s degree must have a high school degree and be aged 18-25 ; applicants for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 .
- Chinese-taught students applying for a bachelor’s degree must have a Chinese proficiency level 3 (HSK3 ) when applying; Chinese-taught students applying for a master’s degree must have a Chinese proficiency level of “HSK level 4” when applying (HSK4) .
Applicants who apply for teaching in English, the English proficiency must reach the international standard IELTS 5.0 or TOEFL 69 or above. Applicants from English-speaking countries are exempt from providing relevant English scores.
- Enrollment level and scholarship period
|Student category||Academic system||Language of instruction||Years of Chinese Tuition||Scholarship Duration|
|Undergraduate||4 years||Chinese||1 year||4-5 years|
|Postgraduate||3 years||Chinese / English||1 year||3-4 years|
- Scholarship Content and Standards
u Free tuition
u Free on-campus accommodation
u provides scholarship living allowance, the standard is:
Undergraduate: 2500 RMB / month
Master’s degree: 3000 RMB / month
u Provide comprehensive medical insurance
- Enrollment majors:
|serial number||Item category||professional title||Language of instruction|
( 4 years)
|2||Gas Storage and Transportation Engineering||Chinese|
( 3 years)
|Oil and gas engineering||Chinese / English|
|4||computer science and Technology||Chinese / English|
|5||Materials Science and Engineering||Chinese / English|
|6||Electrical engineering||Chinese / English|
|7||Control Science and Engineering||Chinese / English|
- Application Procedure for Xian Shiyou University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
- Log on to the online registration information platform of the China Scholarship Council (website:http://www.campuschina.org ) to register online. Xi’an University of Petroleum accepting organization code is 10705 , study abroad program type is B .
- Log in to the online registration platform of Xi’an Shiyou University (website:https://xsyu.at0086.cn/student ), select the Chinese Government Scholarship Program, and submit the materials according to the system prompts.
Note: All applications are completed online and there is no need to mail paper materials.
- Application materials
- Scanned copy of academic certificate.Notarized highest academic certificate, graduation certificate or degree certificate. If the applicant is a current student, he/she can submit the pre-graduation certificate issued by the school he/she is studying in. Texts other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation.
- Scanned copy of transcript.Applicants must provide notarized transcripts of the highest level of study; texts other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation.
- Scanned copy of recommendation letter.Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of “Physical Examination Record Form for Foreigners”.It must be filled out in English. Download address: http://cie.xsyu.edu.cn/zsxx/zlxz.htm .
- Scanned copy of valid passport.
- Study and research plan in China.In Chinese or English , undergraduate students no less than 200 words , graduate less than 800 words.
- Scanned copy of language proficiency certificate.Certificate of Chinese Proficiency Level or a valid English Proficiency Test (IELTS or TOEFL) certificate.
- Scanned copy of proof of no criminal record.Valid for 6 months. Texts other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation.
- Scanned copy of the tutor’s acceptance letter.If you have obtained the “Letter of Acceptance from the Tutor of Xi’an Shiyou University”, please upload and submit. Download URL: http://cie.xsyu.edu.cn/zsxx/zlxz.htm .
- If theapplicant’s conditions or application materials do not meet the regulations and requirements, the application will be deemed invalid and will not be accepted.
- Applicants need to fill in their email address, telephone number and mailing address accurately.During the admission period, you need to check the email in time; if you fail to submit the complete application materials as required within the specified time, it will be regarded as a waiver.
- Admission process
- Fill in the application online
2021 On 12 Yue 10 Ri -2022 years 4 Yue 15 Ri
- Material review and interview
2022 On 4 Yue 16 Ri -2022 years 5 Yue 15 Ri
- Determine the final admission result
2022 On 5 Yue 16 Ri -2022 of 6 Yue 30 Ri
- Announce admission results and send admission materials
2022 On 7 Yue 1 Ri -2022 on 7 Yue 31 Ri
2022 On 9 Yue 1 Ri -2022 years 9 Yue 15 Ri
- Contact information
Contact: Ms. Yan ( Rena )
The Address: Xi’an, Shaanxi Province, China Electronic Road East 18 Hao
School of International Education, Xi’an Shiyou University
Post Code: 710065
Biography Fax: 86-29-88382271
Office phone: 86-29-88382271
Web site: http://cie.xsyu.edu.cn
Mail Box : email@example.com