Xi’an Shiyou University 2022 “Sino-Russian Cultural Exchange” Chinese Government Scholarship Program Admissions Guide
In order to promote the exchanges and cooperation between China and Russia in the field of education, enrich the content of Sino-Russian people-to-people and cultural exchanges, and attract students from sister universities and famous universities in Russia to study in our school, with the approval of the Ministry of Education of China, Xi’an Shiyou University established the “Sino-Russian University”. People-to-People Exchange” Chinese Government Scholarship Program.
1. Enrollment objects
1. Citizen of the Russian Federation, in good health, friendly to China, and no criminal record.
2. Applicants for a bachelor’s degree must have a high school degree and be aged 18-25; applicants for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
3. Chinese-taught students applying for a master’s degree must have a Chinese proficiency level 4 (HSK4) of the Chinese Proficiency Test when applying.
Applicants who apply for teaching in English, the English proficiency must reach the international standard IELTS 5.0 or TOEFL 69 or above.
2. Enrollment level and scholarship period
|Student category||Academic system||Language of instruction||Years of Chinese Tuition||Scholarship Duration|
|Postgraduate||3 years||Chinese English||1 year||3-4 years|
3. Scholarship Content and Standards
- Free tuition
- Free on-campus housing
- Provide scholarship living allowance, the standard is: Master’s degree: 3000 RMB/month
- Provide comprehensive medical insurance
4. Enrollment majors
|serial number||college||major||research direction||Language of instruction|
|1||School of Petroleum Engineering||Oil and gas engineering||Oil and gas well engineering||Chinese English|
|2||Oil and gas field development project||Chinese English|
|3||Gas Storage and Transportation Engineering||Chinese English|
|4||Offshore oil and gas engineering||Chinese English|
|5||Unconventional oil and gas engineering||Chinese English|
|6||School of Earth Science and Engineering||Mineralogy, petrology, mineralogy||regardless of research direction||Chinese English|
|7||Geological Resources and Geological Engineering||Mineral prospecting and exploration||Chinese English|
|8||Geological Engineering||Chinese English|
|9||Unconventional Oil and Gas Geology and Exploration||Chinese English|
|10||Oil and Gas Field Development Geology||Chinese English|
|11||Earth Exploration and Information Technology||Chinese English|
|12||School of Electronic Engineering||instrument science and technology||Measuring and Testing Technologies and Instruments||Chinese English|
|13||Aerospace measurement and control science and technology||Chinese English|
|14||Information and Signal Processing||Chinese English|
|15||Theory and Method of Intelligent Perception and Fault Diagnosis||Chinese English|
|16||Geophysical prospecting instruments and methods||Chinese English|
|17||Electrical engineering||Motor and its control||Chinese English|
|18||Power Electronics Technology and Its Application||Chinese English|
|19||Power System and Automation||Chinese English|
|20||New Technology of Electrical Theory||Chinese English|
|twenty one||Control Science and Engineering||Control Theory and Control Engineering||Chinese English|
|twenty two||Detection Technology and Automation||Chinese English|
|twenty three||Pattern Recognition and Intelligent Systems||Chinese English|
|twenty four||Navigation, Guidance and Control||Chinese English|
|25||School of Mechanical Engineering||mechanical engineering||Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation||Chinese English|
|26||Mechatronic Engineering||Chinese English|
|27||Mechanical design and theory||Chinese English|
|28||Equipment Integrity Evaluation and Control||Chinese English|
|29||Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics||Equipment performance and pressure vessel piping safety||Chinese English|
|30||Optimal Design and Control Theory of Fluid Machinery System||Chinese English|
|31||Theory and Method of Condition Monitoring of Petroleum and Petrochemical Power Machinery||Chinese English|
|32||Theoretical and applied research on multiphase flow and mass transfer and heat transfer in petroleum industry||Chinese English|
|33||material science and Engineering School||Materials Science and Engineering||Material Processing Engineering||Chinese English|
|34||Materials science||Chinese English|
|35||Material Physics and Chemistry||Chinese English|
|36||New Energy Materials and Engineering||Chinese English|
|37||IT Academy||computer science and Technology||regardless of research direction||Chinese English|
|38||School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering||chemical engineering and Technology||chemical engineering||Chinese English|
|39||Chemical Technology||Chinese English|
|41||Industrial Catalysis||Chinese English|
|42||Applied Chemistry||Chinese English|
|43||Faculty of Science||Optical Engineering||Optical fiber sensing technology and application||Chinese English|
|44||Novel optoelectronic functional materials and devices||Chinese English|
|45||Ultrafast laser and nonlinear optics application technology||Chinese English|
|46||School of Economics and Management||Regional Economics||regardless of research direction||Chinese English|
|47||finance||regardless of research direction||Chinese English|
|48||Industrial Economics||regardless of research direction||Chinese English|
|49||Management Science and Engineering||regardless of research direction||Chinese English|
|50||Accounting||regardless of research direction||Chinese English|
|51||business management||regardless of research direction||Chinese English|
|52||Technoeconomics and Management||regardless of research direction||Chinese English|
|53||school of Humanities||Chinese International Education||Teaching and Management of Chinese International Education||Chinese|
|54||Chinese Culture and Intercultural Communication||Chinese|
|55||Linguistics and Applied Linguistics||Chinese|
|56||academy of Marxism||Marxist theory||Basic Principles of Marxism||Chinese|
|57||History of Marxism||Chinese|
|58||Research on the Sinicization of Marxism||Chinese|
|59||Foreign Marxism Studies||Chinese|
|60||Ideological and political education||Chinese|
|61||Research on the Basic Problems of Modern China||Chinese|
5. Application Procedure
1. Log on to the online registration information platform of the China Scholarship Council (website: http://www.campuschina.org ) to register online. The acceptance code of Xi’an Shiyou University is 10705, and the type of study abroad program is B.
2. Log in to the online registration platform of Xi’an Shiyou University (website: https://xsyu.at0086.cn/student ), select the Chinese Government Scholarship Program, and submit the materials according to the system prompts.
Note: All applications are completed online and there is no need to mail paper materials.
6. Application materials
1. Scanned copy of academic certificate. Notarized highest academic certificate, graduation certificate or degree certificate. If the applicant is a current student, he/she can submit the pre-graduation certificate issued by the school he/she is studying in. Texts other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation.
2. Scanned copy of transcript. Applicants must provide notarized transcripts of the highest level of study; texts other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation.
3. Scanned copy of recommendation letter. Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English.
4. Scanned copy of “Physical Examination Record Form for Foreigners”. It must be filled out in English. Download URL: http://cie.xsyu.edu.cn/zsxx/zlxz.htm .
5. Scanned copy of valid passport.
6. Study and research plan in China. Written in Chinese or English, no less than 800 words.
7. Scanned copy of language proficiency certificate. Certificate of Chinese Proficiency Level or a valid English Proficiency Test (IELTS or TOEFL) certificate.
8. Scanned copy of proof of no criminal record. Valid for 6 months. Texts other than Chinese and English must be accompanied by a notarized Chinese or English translation.
9. Scanned copy of the tutor’s acceptance letter. If you have obtained the “Letter of Acceptance from the Tutor of Xi’an Shiyou University”, please upload it to the platform. Download URL: http://cie.xsyu.edu.cn/zsxx/zlxz.htm .
1. If the applicant’s conditions or application materials do not meet the regulations and requirements, the application will be deemed invalid and will not be accepted.
2. Applicants need to fill in their email address, telephone number and mailing address accurately. During the admission period, you need to check the email in time; if you fail to submit the complete application materials as required within the specified time, it will be regarded as a waiver.
7. Admission process
1. Fill in the application online
December 10, 2021 – April 15, 2022
2. Material review and interview
April 16, 2022 – May 15, 2022
3. Determine the final admission result
May 16, 2022 – June 30, 2022
4. Announce admission results and send admission materials
July 1, 2022 – July 31, 2022
September 1, 2022 – September 15, 2022
8. Contact information
Contact: Teacher Yan (Rena)
Address: No. 18, East Section of Electronic Second Road, Xi’an City, Shaanxi Province, China
School of International Education, Xi’an Shiyou University
Office Tel: 86-29-88382271