CPU NANJING GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2022
NANJING GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP is established by Nanjing government, Jiangsu province aiming to support more excellent international student to study and do scientific research in Nanjing. Entrusted by Nanjing government, China Pharmaceutical University recruits international students supported by the scholarship across the world.
Ⅰ Categories of Applicants and the scholarship
|Categories of applicants||Scholarship||Duration|
|Bachelor||10000 RMB||One year|
|Master and PhD||20000 RMB||One year|
|Visiting student||5000 RMB||Half year|
Ⅱ Eligibility Requirements for CPU NANJING GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2022
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in good health.
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicant for bachelor’s degree program must be a high school graduate and under the age of 25.
- Applicant for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicant for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Visiting student must have bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants should have a competitive academic record.
- Applicants should have strong scientific research ability.
Ⅲ Choices of Specialties
- CPU NANJING GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2022 Please choose the most suitable program for you and the list of programs is available athttp://international.cpu.edu.cn.
- Graduateprogram applicants are required to contact their prospective supervisors prior to application and to enclose in their application package the acceptance letter written by those supervisors.
Ⅳ Application Materials required for CPU NANJING GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP 2022
- Photocopy of the passport;
- The notarized photocopy highest diploma and transcripts. If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide Certificate of Enrollment or Employment accordingly. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English;
- Chinese Language test report (HSK) for Chinese-taught programs and English language test report e.g. IELTS or TOEFL for English-taught programs;
- A study or research proposal (written in Chinese or English and no less than 800 words);
- Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors in Chinese or English (applicable to Master’s and doctoral applicants and professors’ signature, contact phone number and email address must beincluded in the letter.);
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if applicable).
- Acceptance letter written by supervisors (applicable toMaster’s and doctoral program)
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Non-criminal certificate
- Family financial statement
The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination.
- The incomplete application materials will not be processed.
- Application materials will NOT be returned regardless of the result of application.
Ⅴ Online Application
Applicants are required to submit their application online and upload all the required documents at http://admission.cpu.edu.cn/member/login.do
Ⅵ Date of Application
Jan. 15–Jun. 15, 2022.
Ⅶ Admission and Notification
- The Admission Committee of China Pharmaceutical University will review all the application materials and decides the nominated candidates the on the basis of the applicants’ competitiveness, academic record,etc.
- A pre-acceptance letter will be send to nominated candidates and admission letter and visa application form will be issued after the applicants make the deposit payment as per the pre-acceptance letter.
- Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship recipient fail to make the deposit within the required time or register before the registration deadline.
Ⅷ Contact Information
School of International Education
China Pharmaceutical University
# 639 Longmian Avenue, Jiangning District, Nanjing, 211198, China
Contact: Ms. ZHANG, Ms. WANG