China Pharmaceutical University President Scholarship 2022
CPU PRESIDENT SCHOLARSHIP was initiated in 2016 to support more excellent students from all over the world to study and carry out scientific researches at China Pharmaceutical University, educating pharmacy talents for the world and advancing international pharmacy education.
Ⅰ Categories of Applicants and Coverage and Duration
|Categories of applicants||Coverage||Duration|
|Bachelors in Chinese-taught Programs||14000 RMB/Year||4 Years|
|Bachelors in English-taught Programs (International Economics and Trade）||14000 RMB/Year||4 Years|
|Bachelors in English-taught Programs (Pharmacy & Clinical Pharmacy)||20000 RMB/Year||4 Years|
|Master’s candidates (Chinese-taught)||25000RMB/Year||3 Years|
|Master’s candidates (English-taught)||32000 RMB/Year||3 Years|
|PhD candidates||36000 RMB/Year||4 Years|
|Chinese Language Program||10000 RMB/Year||1 Year|
|Categories of applicants||Coverage||Duration|
|Bachelors in Chinese-taught Programs||10000 RMB/Year||4 Years|
|Bachelors in English-taught Programs (International Economics and Trade）||10000 RMB/Year||4 Years|
|Bachelors in English-taught Programs (Pharmacy & Clinical Pharmacy)||15000 RMB/Year||4 Years|
- The scholarship is a partial one and it doesn’t cover accommodation, insurance, living allowance,etc.
- The balance needs to be paid by the students if the scholarship fails to cover the full tuition fee.
Ⅱ Eligibility criteria for China Pharmaceutical University President Scholarship 2022
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree program must be high school graduates and under the age of 25；
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Language requirements
- HSK 5 and above for Chinese-taught programs;
- IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above for English-taught programs;
- Applicants should have competitive academic records and strong scientific research abilities.
Ⅲ Choices of Specialties
Please choose the most suitable program for you and the list of programs is available at http://international.cpu.edu.cn.Master.
*Graduate program applicants are required to contact their prospective supervisors prior to application and to enclose in their application package the acceptance letter written by those supervisors.
Ⅳ Application Materials required for China Pharmaceutical University President Scholarship 2022
- Photocopy of the passport;
- The notarized photocopy highest diploma and transcripts. If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide Certificate of Enrollment or Employment accordingly. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English;
- Chinese Language test report (HSK) for Chinese-taught programs and English language test report e.g. IELTS or TOEFL for English-taught programs;
- A study or research proposal (written in Chinese or English and no less than 800 words);
- Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors in Chinese or English (applicable to Master’s and doctoral applicants and professors’ signature, contact phone number and email address must be put on the letter.);
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if applicable).
- Acceptance letter written by supervisors (applicable toMaster’s and doctoral program)
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Non-criminal certificate
- Family financial statement
The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination.
- The incomplete application materials will not be processed.
- Application materials will NOT be returned regardless of the result of application.
Ⅴ Online Application
Applicants are required to submit their application online and upload all the required documents at http://admission.cpu.edu.cn/member/login.do
Ⅵ Deadline for Application
June 15, 2022.
Ⅶ Admission and Notification
- The Admission Committee of China Pharmaceutical University will review all the application materials and decides the nominated candidates the on the basis of the applicants’ competitiveness, academic record and otherwise.
- A pre-acceptance letter will be send to nominated candidates and admission letter and visa application form will be issued after the applicants make thecommitment fee payment as per the pre-acceptance letter.
- Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship recipient fail to make thecommitment fee within the required time or register before the registration deadline.
Ⅷ Annual review of the Scholarship
- The international office will carry out a comprehensive annual review of the scholarship students’ academic performance, attitude towards study, attendance records, behavior, rewards and punishments etc. in accordance with theMeasures of Annual Review of CPU President Scholarship Status.
- Scholarship students must pass the review to qualify themselves for next year’s scholarship funding. Those who fail the review may have their scholarship suspended or terminated next year.
- Those whose scholarship have been suspended may continue their study at the university at their own expense, and if they wish to resume eligibility of receiving the scholarship, they may attend the review next year and, upon passing the review, apply for the continuity of the Scholarship.
- Those whose scholarships have been officially terminated are not eligible to apply for recovery of the Scholarship.
- The duration of the scholarship may not be extended if the awardees fail to finish the studies within the required time.
- The scholarship will not be reserved for students who suspend their studies due to illness or other reasons.
- School of International Educationis responsible for the interpretation of the scholarship granting procedures and regulations.
Ⅹ Contact Information
School of International Education
China Pharmaceutical University
# 639 Longmian Avenue, Jiangning District, Nanjing, 211198, China
Contact: Ms. ZHANG, Ms. WANG