Enrollment Guide for the “Silk Road” Chinese Government Scholarship Program of Xi’an Shiyou University in 2022-2023
In order to develop exchanges and cooperation between China and other countries in the field of education, and to cultivate leading talents and engineering technical talents in the oil and gas field for countries along the “Belt and Road”, Xi’an Shiyou University established the “Silk Road” Chinese Government Scholarship with the approval of the Ministry of Education of China project.
- Enrollment target
1 . Citizens of countries along the “Belt and Road” are in good health, friendly to China, and have no criminal record. According to the needs of the project, priority will be given to recruiting citizens of Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan and other countries. Inquiry website for countries along the “Belt and Road”: http://cie.xsyu.edu.cn/zsxx/zlxz.htm .
2 . Applicants for a bachelor’s degree must have a high school degree, aged 18-25 ; applicants for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree, and be under 35 years of age.
- Applicants who are taught in Chinese for a bachelor’s degree must reach Level 3 of the Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK3 ) at the time of application; applicants who are taught in Chinese for a master’s degree must reach Level 4 of the Chinese Proficiency Test at the time of application (HSK4) .
Applicants for English-taught courses must meet the international standard IELTS 5.0 or TOEFL 69 or above. Applicants from English-speaking countries may be exempted from providing relevant English scores.
- Enrollment level and scholarship period
|Student category||School system||Language of instruction||Duration of Chinese tuition||Scholarship period|
|Undergraduate||4 years||Chinese||1 year||4-5 years|
|Postgraduate||3 years||Chinese / English||1 year||3-4 years|
- Scholarship content and standards
uFree of tuition
uFree on -campus accommodation fee
uProvide scholarship living allowance, the standard is:
Undergraduate: 2500 RMB / month
Master’s degree students: 3000 RMB / month
uProvide comprehensive medical insurance
- Admissions Major:
|Serial number||Item category||professional title||Language of instruction|
( 4 years)
|2||Gas Storage and Transportation Engineering||Chinese|
( 3 years)
|Oil and gas engineering||Chinese / English|
|4||computer science and Technology||Chinese / English|
|5||Materials Science and Engineering||Chinese / English|
|6||Electrical engineering||Chinese / English|
|7||Control Science and Engineering||Chinese / English|
- Application procedure
- Log in to the online registration information platform of the China Scholarship Council (website:http://www.campuschina.org ) for online registration. Xi’an University of Petroleum accepting organization code is 10705 , study abroad program type is B .
- Log in to the online registration platform of Xi’an Shiyou University (URL:https://xsyu.at0086.cn/student ), select the Chinese government scholarship program, and submit the materials according to the system prompts.
Note: All applications are completed online, and paper materials are not required to be mailed.
- Application materials
- Scanned copy of academic certificate.Notarized highest education certificate, graduation certificate or degree certificate. If the applicant is a student at school, he can submit a pre-graduation certificate issued by the school he is attending. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Scanned copy of transcript.Applicants must provide notarized transcripts of the highest learning stage; documents in languages other than Chinese and English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Scanned copy of recommendation letter.Recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors, written in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of “Foreigner Physical Examination Record Form”.It must be filled out in English. Download link: http://cie.xsyu.edu.cn/zsxx/zlxz.htm .
- Ascanned copy of a valid passport.
- Study and research plans in China.In Chinese or English , undergraduate students no less than 200 words , graduate less than 800 words.
- Scanned copy of language proficiency certificate.Chinese proficiency certificate or valid English proficiency test (IELTS or TOEFL) certificate.
- A scanned copy of the certificate of no criminal record.The validity period is 6 months. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
- Scanned copy of the instructor’s acceptance letter.If you get the “Xi’an Shiyou University Tutor Acceptance Letter”, please upload and submit. Download URL: http://cie.xsyu.edu.cn/zsxx/zlxz.htm .
- If theapplicant’s conditions or application materials do not meet the regulations and requirements, the application will be deemed invalid and will not be accepted.
- Applicants must accurately fill in their email address, telephone number, and correspondence address.During the enrollment period, emails must be checked in time; failure to submit complete application materials as required within the specified time will be deemed to have been abandoned.
Seven, admission process
- Fill in the application online
2021 On 12 Yue 10 Ri -2022 years 4 Yue 15 Ri
- Material review and interview
2022 On 4 Yue 16 Ri -2022 years 5 Yue 15 Ri
- Determine the final admission result
2022 On 5 Yue 16 Ri -2022 of 6 Yue 30 Ri
- Announce admission results and send admission materials
2022 On 7 Yue 1 Ri -2022 on 7 Yue 31 Ri
- Enter the journal to
2022 On 9 Yue 1 Ri -2022 years 9 Yue 15 Ri
Contact: Teacher Yan ( Rena )
The Address: Xi’an, Shaanxi Province, China Electronic Road East 18 Hao
School of International Education, Xi’an Shiyou University
Post Code: 710065
Biography Fax: 86-29-88382271
Office phone: 86-29-88382271
Web site: http://cie.xsyu.edu.cn