Huazhong University of Science and Technology chinese government scholarship 2022
Eligibility criteria for Huazhong University of Science and Technology chinese government scholarship 2022
1. Educational background:
Applicants for Master’s programs should have been conferred the Bachelor’s Degree or above; Age: no more than 35 years old.
Applicants for Doctoral programs should have been conferred the Master’s Degree or above. Age: no more than 40 years old.
2. Language Proficiency
- Chinese Medium:
HSK 4 score 180 or above for programs of Science, Engineering and Medicine;
HSK 5 score 180 or above for programs of Economics, Management, Literature, Education, Philosophy, Arts and Law.
Or the previous degree was instructed in Chinese.
- English Medium:
TOEFL 80 or above;
IELTS 5.5 or above;
TOEFL Essentials, Duolingo and other widely recognized English certificates are accepted;
Or the previous degree was instructed in English or other certificates of the same proficiency level which are accepted by HUST;
3. Grade Point Average
3/4, 3.75/5, or 75%
- The above-mentioned requirements are the basic standard for all graduate applicants for HUST. Further evaluation and admission decision will be made by HUST International Admission Committee.
- Applicants can submit a pre-graduation certificate when applying for further degree programs. Once admitted, official degree certificates should be submitted upon registration.
- Application Procedures of Huazhong University of Science and Technology chinese government scholarship 2022
Application Period: January 5 to April 15, 2022.
Log in to the online application system at http://admission.hust.edu.cn/.
Choose a program, upload the required documents, take Online Application Test and submit your application.
Finish the payment of the application fee in due time.
- The documents uploaded should be clear, complete, true, and valid. Incomplete or false applications will be rejected.
- Please check the status of your admission process and the admission package tracking number through the International Students Application System or emails.
- Application documents delivered in hard copies or sent by email will not be accepted. Only online application through International Students Application System will be reviewed by HUST International Admission Committee.
- Applicants may be required to provide supplementary documents or take online interviews accordingly.
1. Application fee: Applicants shall pay the application fee (non-refundable) of 600 CNY/100 USD in 3 days upon completing the online application. Payment can be done by:
√ Chinese bank card (China UnionPay)
√ WeChat Pay
√ International bank card (VISA/Master)
2. Tuition Fee (CNY/Year)
|Programs||Language of Instruction||Science, Engineering, Economics & Management||Literature, History, Arts, Education,
Philosophy & Law
Note: For the Master’s Program in China-EU Institute for Clean and Renewable Energy, the tuition is 40,000 CNY/year.
- Documents Needed for Application
2. Academic Certificate. An official certificate of your highest education or the official document of enrollment issued by the current school. Academic documents issued in the third language should be notarized in Chinese or English editions.
3. Transcripts. Academic documents issued in the third language should be notarized in Chinese or English editions.
4. Physical Examination Form (please download the attached file below). During the epidemic, overseas applications can replace this document with a personal commitment letter (please download the attached file below), and provide official document before entering China. Applicants in China can upload personal health certificate or residence permit instead.
5. Certificate of Non-criminal Record. A certificate issued by the police station or law enforcement agency certifying that you have no previous criminal record. During the epidemic, overseas applications can replace this document with a personal commitment letter (please download the attached file below), and provide official document before entering China.
6. Financial Certification/Bank Statement: 5,000 USD or above.
Not required for the applicants for Chinese Government Scholarship.
7. Personal Statement. Introduce yourself in details, explain your understanding of China, list the reasons and your expectations for studying at HUST.
8. CV*. Including educational background, work experience, and publication list if available.
9. Study Plan/Research Proposal
10. Language Proficiency Certificate
11. 2 Recommendation Letters. Signed by your former lecturers, professors/associate professors, or the renowned in the field of your future study.
12. Applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese University Program to study at HUST need to submit <Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship> (Postgraduate Programs Only) online.
Please apply online at Chinese Government Scholarship Information System (http://www.campuschina.org/), submit, and click “print the application form” for downloading the form.
The Scholarship Program Category is B, and the Agency No. of HUST is 10487.
HUST offers scholarships to excellent applicants under the scheme of Chinese Government Scholarship.
More information and policy about the scholarship could be found at
Ms. XUE Jiajia (Jessica),
- Disciplines and Duration
|Field of Study||Category||Language of Instruction|
|Science, Engineering, Economics, Management, Literature, Philosophy, Education and Law||Master||3 years||2 years|
Note: For more information about the programs, please visit the program list at http://iso.hust.edu.cn/.
Postgraduate Programs Offered for 2022 Admission
Graduate Programs (main campus)
Medical Graduate Programs