South china university of Technology Guangdong Provincial Government Scholarship 2022
South china university of Technology Guangdong Provincial Government Scholarship 2022 In an effort to encourage increasing numbers of outstanding international students to study in Guangdong, the Guangdong Government has established the Guangdong Provincial Government Outstanding International Student Scholarship to promote the development of Guangdong Higher Education Management of international students and to advance international influence to Guangdong Higher Education.
The scholarship is awarded to full time international students with excellent performance. SCUT will provide benefit to early scholarship applicants.
- Eligibility criteria for South china university of Technology Guangdong Provincial Government Scholarship 2022
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and be in good health;
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants studying to earn a Master’s degree must have a Bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
- Applicants studying to earn a Doctorate degree must have a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Important Dates
(1) Application Deadline: 15 June.
(2) During May-July, the admission office will have three round scholarship examination, successful applicants will be shortlisted and informed.
(3) Before August, the admission office will send the Admission Letter and Visa Application Form (JW202) to successful applicants.
(4) Start of Classes: September 1 (To be confirmed)
- Standard of the Scholarship
PhD Student: RMB 30,000
Master Student: RMB 20,000
Undergraduate Student: RMB 10,000
- Application Materials required for South china university of Technology Guangdong Provincial Government Scholarship 2022
Apply at: http://www.scut.edu.cn/apply,
Filing the Application Form and uploading the following documents:
(1) The front page of passport (passport should be valid for at least 1 year from the date of application), visa page (applicants currently in China are required to provide);
(2) Highest diploma or pre-graduation certificate (notarized photocopy);
(3) Official transcripts (notarized photocopy);
(4) A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 500 words);
(5) Two recommendation letters (Ph.D needs 2 recommendation letters from professors or associate professors, Master and undergraduate student needs 2 recommendation letters from their school or instructors);
(6) One cassette recording for those applying to music programs. Art Portfolio is required for those applying to architecture,fine arts and design programs.
(7) Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
* All documents mentioned should be in either Chinese or English.
* Translations of certificate and transcripts must be notarized.