Beijing Institute Of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
2022 Postgraduate Programs of Beijing Institute of Technology
Qualifications of Beijing Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
1. Applicants should be non-Chinese citizens and in good health, and will observe the Chinese laws and the regulations, and the rules and regulations of Beijing Institute of Technology.
2. Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35; Applicants for PhD programs should be under the age of 40.
3. Applicants for Master programs should have a Bachelor degree or the equivalent educational background of a Bachelor degree. Applicants for PhD programs should have a Master degree or the equivalent educational background of a Master degree.
4. Applicants for Chinese-taught programs should hold HSK certificate (level 5 minimum); Applicants for English-taught programs should have minimum score 80 in TOEFL or 5.5 overall band in IELTS (English native speakers are exempted). Or to provide other language certificate recognized by BIT.
5. MBA applicants should have at least 1 year related working or internship experience.
October15th, 2021 to June 30th, 2022 (For self-funded applicants)
October15th, 2021 to April 15th, 2022 (For scholarship applicants)
Step 1: Online Registration
Register at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/. Chinese Government Scholarship applicants need to first register at http://www.campuschina.org and choose program Type B. The agent No. of BIT is 10007.
Step 2: Material Review & Application Fee
Applicants who pass the initial material review will be required to pay the application fee of 600 CNY (non-refundable) directly.
Step 3: Comprehensive Review
Applicants who pass the material review will be admitted to the Comprehensive interview. The interview time and method will be informed in advance.
Step 4: Academic Review
Applicants who pass the comprehensive interview will be admitted to the academic review.
Step 5: Pre-admission
Applicants who are pre-admitted will receive pre-admission notice, pay the pre-paid tuition fee(refundable) and sign the Commitment Form as required.
Step 6: Final Result of Beijing Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
The final result will be released through email around July.
Application Materials (* is required)
1.CSC application form (For CSC applicants)
*2. The Photocopy of Passport (photo page and China visa page if you are currently in China)
*3. The Certified/Notarized Copy of highest degree’s Diploma/ Certificate of Schooling
*4. The Certified/Notarized Copy of highest degree’s Transcripts
*5. Curriculum Vitae
*6. Personal Statement&Study Plan
*7. Two reference letters
*8. Recommendation Form for International Student by BIT Advisors
*9. Physical Examination Record
*10. Language Proficiency letter
11. Non-criminal Record
12. Financial Guarantee Letter
13. Other Supporting Documents(eg, papers\patent\award,etc)
1. Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program (Type A)
Please apply directly to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country (usually the local Chinese Embassy or Consulate).
2. Chinese Government Scholarship- Chinese University Program (Type B)
Please apply directly to BIT. For more details of application, please visit Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program
For any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Email: email@example.com ; Phone: +86-10-68910992